INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION
La Commission Internationale des Droit de l'Homme
Humanitarian Foundation in the European Union
Year estabilished: 1988
"What we doing now, we doing for generations."
Secretary General IHRC Sir Rafał Marcin Wasik
IHRC is International Human Rights Commission Humanitarian Foundation dedicated to humanitarian assistance, control and protection of human rights and respect for the whole world. It is an intergovernmental, non-profit, impartial and independent organization. Its members are always there where armed conflicts, cataclysms, terrorist attacks, arbitrary rule arise ... and they always respond to the needs of the aggrieved and the deprived who suffer from the violation of rights, genocide, poverty, having to undergo lumpenization. Today, we have representatives in more countries.
International Human Rights Commission Foundation are accredited in:
ID: UNGM 557579
Currently, the Head Office (Headquarters European Union) of IHRC is registered in the Czech Republic ID 05967023
Due to many years of experience in the conflict-affected areas, in 2014, the Central Office of IHRC Eastern Europe was established in Ukraine: 23, Volodymyrivska Str., city of Kyiv 01001. Its mission is to create an international network for protecting human rights in Europe, the CIS countries and Middle Eastern countries. Due to this, the Office has taken particular measures in favor of the state of Ukraine. As an international observer, the IHRC today carries out a number of activities related to monitoring the situation in Ukraine.
In 2018 in Bissau IHRC the Humanitarian Foundation signed the MOU with the Government of Bissau Guinea. Thanks to the political help in this country, preparations for the start of a large innovative humanitarian project called "Firewall No 1 - Better Tomorrow" https://www.youtube.com/watch
On October 27, 2014, the representatives of such countries as:
signed the incorporation of the non-profit social organization. On March 3, 2017, The Secretary-General of IHRC, together with the citizen of the Czech Republic, established a non-profit fund, under the same name, to create the European region where the headquarters of the organization is located at the address: 8 pesisiho pluku c.p 2380, Mistek, PSC 738 01 Frydek – Mistek, the Czech Republic. Also, IHRC has officially established the representational office of IHRC in Germany – city of Sottrum. In 2017, the fund of IHRC registered the logo of the organization in order to have a better image and to distinguish it from the other similar organizations. Currently, the representational offices of IHRC have been developing in such countries as:
As well an IHRC office was established in:
- USA with the office in New-York
- Israel with the office in Tel Aviv
- Algieria with the office in Algier
- Lebanon with office in Beirut
- Bissau Guinea
130 embassies throughout the world are planned to be established up to 2020 year starting seven regions of IHRC:
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
Since 2014 Sir RAFAL MARCIN WASIK is a Secretary General of IHRC. He is a citizen of Poland, and is chosen as Secretary General among of all members of IHRC in accordance with internal rules of organization.
- IHRC takes an active part in social protection of Ukrainian citizens while a great deal of people have to temporarily leave their region of settlement because of anti-terrorist operations in occupied areas following with receipt of refugees status .
- IHRC takes a part in assistance in matters of internal refugees, social and economic policy of Ukraine, as a member of group. The institutions have developed proposals on peace plan President of Ukraine and the Minsk Agreement (2014) , Minsk Agreement (2015) of 5 September 2014, which were proved in practical usage of official response of The State Emergency Service of Ukraine.
- IHRC has recommended the Laws of Ukraine, as follows:
№ 4032 "On Creation of the "Crimea" Free Economic Zone and on Specifics of Economic Activity on the Temporarily Occupied Territory of Ukraine";
№ 4998-1 «On the legal status of internally displaced persons, which had to leave their place of residence as a result of occupation ARC and Sevastopol as well as situations, arising in connection with anti-terrorist operations within Ukraine.
A number of ongoing projects and laws are currently considering by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
- Member of International Coordination Headquarters Minregion - The Ministry of Regional Development, Construction, Housing and Public Utilities Issues of Ukraine,Member of Global Shelter Cluster of Ukraine 2014-2016
- Activity of IHRC in Kosovo https://youtube.com/watch?v=Dz0bcmk3MZU
IHRC takes an active part in providing of social assistance for Albanian minority the Republic of Macedonia, in city of Komanova after serious conflicts with the Macedonian police in 2015.
Secretary-General to the International Human Rights Commission
Rafal Marcin Wasik